Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Ok something is up...
by berryblade Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:17 pm

» Immaculate Heart Magazine Issue One out now!
by Immaculate.Heart Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:05 pm

» Happy Birthdays
by Soul Freeze Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:52 pm

» abandoned buildings in sydney
by ByronJC Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:32 pm

» Goodbye SB
by Miss Faerie Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:22 pm

» New Set Teasers
by Soul Freeze Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:07 pm

» After you've been approved...
by May-Z Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:19 pm

» A Night Out
by Shadow Faerie Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:04 am

» random general chit chat
by xaverias Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:56 am

» And another Western Sydney Photographer...?
by soheavenly Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:16 am

More about you!

+16
Miss.Pop!Star.Groupie
jemphoto
Robshots
Godofthemind
May-Z
Miss Saturn
shelbie
staradrael
Shadow Faerie
xrubyterrorx
Wolfman_Dan
Miss Faerie
xaverias
Artificial Flavour
Lithy Smith
Sinister Beauty
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

More about you! - Page 2 Empty Re: More about you!

Post  Robshots Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:50 am

Hmmm about me .....

I do have another job besides photography .... I'm a train driver (ok stop laughing now ..... and yes i have heard all the jokes)

I love - My girlfriend, sports, sports photography, my guitar, music, my cameras, my lenses, more photography, my playstation, may family, fun photoshoots, my computer, photoshop, people who have a sense of humour.

I dislike - Fake people, liars

My Music - Ok I'm older than most of you so this probably won't be similar to a lot of you guys! - Reel Big Fish, Bowling For Soup, AC/DC, Me First And The Gimme Gimme's, Simple Plan, Fall Out Boy, Cartel, Quietdrive, Metallica, Better Than Ezra, Third Eye Blind , Neil Daimond (at least i admit it), Starting Line, All Time Low, Sum 41, For Amusement Only,

TV - Sport, The Young Ones, Flight Of The Conchords .... anything funny

I don't think I have any quirky talents .... in fact I don't know if i have any talents!

My passions - photography

Ummmm is that enough?

cheers
Robshots
Robshots

Male
Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-08-06

http://www.modelmayhem.com/robshots

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Faerie Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:25 pm

i LOVE Flight of the Conchords Rob!!! hahahahaha "couting coins on the counter of a seven eleven from a quarter past six to a quarter to seven, the manager Bevan starts to abuse me, hey man i just want some musli"

I love you
Shadow Faerie
Shadow Faerie

Female
Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Robshots Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:40 pm

Shadow Faerie wrote:i LOVE Flight of the Conchords Rob!!! hahahahaha "couting coins on the counter of a seven eleven from a quarter past six to a quarter to seven, the manager Bevan starts to abuse me, hey man i just want some musli"

I love you

I just got the complete series one on DVD, it will be worn out in no time Wink Highly recommended viewing. Love the Rhymenocaurus Vs The Hiphopopotamaus alien
Robshots
Robshots

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Faerie Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:43 pm

YES!!! hahaha ive got the whole series too!!

"who gave you that proposterous hypothesis...did steve tell you perchance? .... STEVE!"
Shadow Faerie
Shadow Faerie

Female
Number of posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Post  xaverias Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:04 pm

godofthemind wrote:ok...so u all know im God of the Mind...but how many of u know i chose that for a name coz its a song by Disturbed??? (much respect to Dave Draiman)

im the odd lil Goth, Christian, Pagan, Wiccan, Satanist type of guy who is pansexual (no thats not a cooking implements fetish) and loves everybody unless given a reason not to and doesnt give a shit who u are coz i will talk to basically anyone as long as i can understand what they are saying to me coz i only speak english, australian, bad english and sland....oh...and im a gibberenian from the gibberese islands so i can speak gibberish pretty well too Very Happy

i love corsets and fitted clothes, old skool 16th century style clothing, vampyrs, angyls, metal, trance, dark psytrance, cats, anime (hands up for Akira the all time BEST EVER anime), myself (yes i do love myself Razz), purple, black, telling ppl that black is not a colour, being crazy, not thinking b4 i speak, going to Blink and Hellfire clubs, doing Makeup, sitting in front of a computer for hours on end (yeah i need a life Razz), reading terry pratchett novels, randomly singing or dancing i dont care where or when i am i will still do it coz i have a song in my head almost ALWAYS, blue, tattoos, piercings, dark erotica, RPG games on playstation (but havent played in ages), drawing twisted or dark things in my own peculiar style, sleeping in late, eating, gummi lollies and other assorted sweets Very Happy, meeting new ppl and going to AA meetings (jks)

luv luv all....get me on www.myspace.com/benart1

We are going to get along like a house on fire!
xaverias
xaverias

Female
Number of posts : 75

http://xaverias.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  jemphoto Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:45 am

My Name's Jem, I spend most of my time in Blacktown and Hornsby in Sydney.
I'm still attending school, doing my HSC atm, and working a dodgy retail job at Best and Less Rouse Hill.

I'm open to most kinds of music, from new wave dance to metal and hardcore, but my heart does lie within the western sydney hardcore scene as i think there are so many talented kids around here. I also aid in the running of various venues around western sydney such as penrith and blacktown pcyc's and HYPE central in Castle Hill when they run band nights, and am the resident photographer for these venues.

I've been developing my photographic skills for about 3 years now, and I've loved every moment of it, everyday I learn something new that I can implement.

wanna know more? ask me!
jemphoto
jemphoto

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithy Smith Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:47 am

Shadow Faerie wrote:i LOVE Flight of the Conchords Rob!!! hahahahaha "couting coins on the counter of a seven eleven from a quarter past six to a quarter to seven, the manager Bevan starts to abuse me, hey man i just want some musli"

I love you

You and robshots need to go see "eagle vs shark" it's got one of the guys in it.
Funniest movie ever and if yr a kiwi like me you'll get a kick of the accents
Lithy Smith
Lithy Smith

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://www.myspace.com/rabbit_hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss.Pop!Star.Groupie Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:51 am

Really sorry to hear about the photographer... its shitty weather anyway...

So, do you work?
yes i actually do! i work in a recording studio my mum owns and i also do office work for her pub Smile

What music do you listen to?
ok heres a few. A perfect circle, journey, stray cats, lil wayne, eminem, machine head, gary allan, OLD manson (hated his new album) rolling stones xray spex, bikini kill, otep, deathlock, LAMB OF GOD.. god i culd be here all day...

Do you have a quirky talent?
i show those weird hairless dogs... i got best of breed at the royal easter show 2 years ago:)

What's your passion?
Music and having something to beleive in..
Miss.Pop!Star.Groupie
Miss.Pop!Star.Groupie

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarla_Trent Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:39 pm

Im Tarla
So, do you work? Kinda i really just work with my band at the moment
What music do you listen to? my own lol
Do you have a quirky talent? only strange things i can do with my body that freak people out lol wait that dosnt sound very good lol!
What's your passion? Music and Art! and body mods and my man Very Happy
Tarla_Trent
Tarla_Trent

Female
Number of posts : 61

http://www.TarlaTrent.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Para5it1c Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:59 am

Work= I work at The Body Shop part time!! HELL YEAH!
Music= I love many many kinds of music genres,any thing from Metal to punk to Industrial to Rockabilly/psychobilly....it never ends!!!
Talent= Me talent...Razz i do consider myself a fair decent artist, i have a creative mind and im abit of a looney!
Passion= My passion is my Make-up, i am..will...going to save up to do a make-up artistry course(i want to be a Special FX artist). but due to lack of money i cant really save, im self tought. i have done formals, theatre productions, photo shoots and all sorts of things, im not saying i am the all mighty god of make-up but im not that bad Smile

YAY for Rambling!
Para5it1c
Para5it1c

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-07

http://www.myspace.com/plasticchrist

Back to top Go down

Post  MissMartin Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:13 am

Heys

Well I'm Abi and i'm a pa in the cbd which basically mean i do a combination of nothing and everything... makes sense to me. Very Happy
I literally listen to everything cause i get bored really easily and at the moment (i'll probably be shunned for saying this) my thing is house. thats not to say that i dont listen to metal just am currently bored of it til i find some new bands.
I dont really have any talents, i tend to fluke things alot though, handy but i wouldnt call it a talent. cheers
Passions, well like i said before, bored very easily, attention span of a 5 year old in a carnival. Modelling is the only thing outside work mates and family that i do and i only do it cause i have heaps cool pictures in my head that i wanna make real.
MissMartin
MissMartin

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-08-13

http://www.myspace.com/jessesbuttmonkey or www.modelmayhem.com/m

Back to top Go down

Post  Robshots Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:20 am

Welcome Abi!

Thanks for the background!

Would love to help you make those pictures in your head a reality!

Rob
Robshots
Robshots

Male

Back to top Go down

More about you! - Page 2 Empty rawr

Post  Kiri Kutthroat Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:34 pm

Hello hello

Anyone else from a rural area? I see alot of beauties from cities but not many from horrible little towns like mine.
Kiri Kutthroat
Kiri Kutthroat

Female
Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

More about you! - Page 2 Empty OH!! and....

Post  Kiri Kutthroat Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:44 pm

While I'm here I mayaswell tell everyone a little about myself!!! I live in a small town called Grafton, theres not alot here at all and there is certaily a lack of people who share my interests!! I love music (mostly punk rock and a small percentage of metal) and I love art. I play guitar (badly) and I'm forever drawing, painting or photographing. I love tattoos and piercings although I've very recently parted with four of my piercings Sad . I work in a music store and the best part of my job is a 25% discount!! I can't think of much else to say at this point but *waves* Hi everyone!!!!
Kiri Kutthroat
Kiri Kutthroat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Godofthemind Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:09 pm

ha ha Very Happy hi Kiri...i know what its like to be from a small town coz i still remember my bad old days as a child living in Atherton.....where the fcuk is that u might ask....its in the QLD mountains behind Cairns and the best thing i can remember of the place from back then is that it had a main street.......

im serious....thats the best thing i remember of the place Razz
Godofthemind
Godofthemind

Male
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://www.myspace.com/benart1

Back to top Go down

Post  May-Z Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:49 am

HAHA Me Too.

Its in Katoomba and its called

Get this... Katoomba St.

Most exciting thing in town!

WOW
May-Z
May-Z

Female
Number of posts : 74

http://myspace.com/ellemay.michael

Back to top Go down

Post  Para5it1c Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:43 am

Oh snap Atherton, my ex mother is from there, my grandfolks are still there.

i was up there in january, i have never felt so out of place!
Para5it1c
Para5it1c

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-07

http://www.myspace.com/plasticchrist

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiri Kutthroat Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:24 pm

Godofthemind wrote:ha ha Very Happy hi Kiri...i know what its like to be from a small town coz i still remember my bad old days as a child living in Atherton.....where the fcuk is that u might ask....its in the QLD mountains behind Cairns and the best thing i can remember of the place from back then is that it had a main street.......

im serious....thats the best thing i remember of the place Razz

Yeah that's basically here. We have a main street and a small shopping centre BUT we have more pubs per person than any other town in the state Smile

And the highest teen pregnancy rate in the state also....G-Town represent!!!
Kiri Kutthroat
Kiri Kutthroat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum